- Reader in Atmospheric Chemistry, Department of Chemistry - University of Cambridge
Development and application of state-of-the-art chemistry-climate models to address questions relevant to society:
- What are the impacts of changes in man-made emissions on the composition of the atmosphere?
- how does the changing composition of the atmosphere affect climate?
- how will a changing climate impact the composition of the atmosphere?
This involves understanding
- fundamentals of gas phase chemistry in the atmosphere
- impacts of changes in gases and particles on climate
- impacts of changes in climate on gases and particles