Find a climate change expert
Mainstreaming Climate Change Education in UK Higher Education Institutions (Working Paper)
UKRI COP26 Fellows
- Five researchers have been awarded UKRI fellowships to support international climate negotiations ahead of COP26 through the provision and interpretation of scientific evidence. See their fellowship outputs at this link.
- Dr Rebecca Ford, [Strathclyde]: ALIGN: ALigning Impacts for Getting to Net Zero
- Dr Thomas Hale [Oxford]: From “Groundswell” to “All of Society”: How local governments, business, and civil society can contribute to the implementation phase of the Paris Agreement
- Dr Jessica Omukuti [York]; Making money go further: Scaling climate finance through local delivery
- Harriet Thew [Leeds]: YES TO Net Zero (Youth, Education, Skills and Training to Operationalise Net Zero
- Dr Stephen Whitfield [Leeds]: Agriculture and Climate Change
#COP26Universities on Twitter
Supported by UKRI
The COP26 Universities Network is proudly supported by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
UKRI, its councils and predecessors, have been at the forefront of climate science and innovation for over 50 years. It is supporting and enabling bold initiatives that contribute to a successful COP26.