- Dr Mariel Purcell, Consultant in Spinal Injuries, NRS Senior Fellow, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Glasgow.
Director of Research, Scottish Centre for Innovation in Spinal Cord Injury.
- Dr Alan McLean, Clinical Lead and Consultant in Spinal Injuries, Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Glasgow.
- Dr Alexsandra Vuckovic, Senior Lecturer.
Interests: Developing different neurorehabilitation methods to help patients with sensory-motor impairments to improve their sensory and motor functions.
- Dr Henrik Gollee, Senior Lecturer.
Interests: The use of control engineering methods to understand how humans control their movements, how they learn, and how they adapt to changing conditions.
- Dr John Riddell, Senior Lecturer
Interests: Sensory and motor processing mechanism in the spinal cord, mechanisms of neuropathic pain, and plasticity and regeneration following spinal cord injury.
- Mr Calan Mathieson, Consultant Neurosurgeon, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer (Medicine), University of Glasgow
- Mr Christopher Barrett, Consultant Neurosurgeon, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer (Medicine), University of Glasgow
- Dr Chris Hawthorne, Consultant in Head and Neck Anaesthesia and Neurocritical Care, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Interests; Care of patients with brain and spinal injuries and belief that the innovative use of technology can lead to advances in patient care.University Hospital
- Dr Celestine Santosh, Clinical Consultant Neuroradiologist, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Honorary Clinical Associate Professor (Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology), University of Glasgow
- Mr Tim Hems, Hand and Orthopaedic Surgeon NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, lead clinician for the Scottish National Brachial Plexus Injury Service. Interests; Peripheral nerve and brachial plexus injury and reconstruction for paralysis of the upper limb.
- Glasgow Clinical Research Facility, NHS Research Scotland
- Team Lead: Professor BA Conway, Associate Dean Research, Biomedical Engineering,
- Dr S Coupaud, Lecturer. Interests; long-term health consequences of spinal cord injury, especially disuse osteoporosis, and the rehabilitation interventions that can be used to tackle them.
- Dr H Lakany, Lecturer Interests; Fundamental and applied studies in motor control in normal subjects and people with disabilities arising from trauma or disease affecting the central nervous system.
- Professor S Reid, Interest; Co-inventor of "nanokicking", where precise nanoscale vibrations are used to control the behaviour (and fate) of adult stem cells which can be used to grow bone in the lab from a patient's own cells.
- Dr H Berry, Research Associate
Biomedical Sciences, University of Glasgow/ Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS) Cellular therapy development centre
- Professor S Barnett, Research Director of the Institute of Infection Immunity and Inflammation
- Prof J Campbell, Associate Director of Research and Development at the SNBTS. Interests: The use of glial cells for central nervous system (CNS) repair.
Biomedical Engineering, University of Glasgow
- Team Lead; Professor M Salmeron Sanchez, Head of the Division of Biomedical Engineering and Chair of Biomedical Engineering. Interests; Tissue Engineering.
- Professor E Tanner, Professor of Biomedical Materials. Interests; The development and use of bioactive materials for bone augmentation and replacement.
Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology, University of Glasgow
- Dr Jozien Goense, Senior Research Fellow
School of Computer Science, University of Glasgow
- Dr Sebastian Stein, Research Associate Interests: human-computer interaction.
Institute of Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow
- Professor Jill Pell, Professor of Public Health and Director of the Institute of Health and Wellbeing Interests: Epidemiology and natural experiments and often uses e-health records and record linkage.
- Professor McCowan, Professor of Health Informatics Interests; The use of existing routine data within epidemiological studies and in the support of clinical trials and other research methods
School of Health and Life Science, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Professor L Paul, Professor of Allied Health Science
- Dr Elaine Coulter, Lecturer in Physiotherapy Interests: Exercise and physical activity and the application of technology based rehabilitation
School of Design, Glasgow School of Art
The Institute of Medical Sciences, University of Aberdeen
School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Leeds
Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, University College London
European Multicentre Study about Spinal Cord Injury
Integrative Biology and Physiology, University of California, Los Angeles
Neuroscience Research Australia, Sydney Australia