Working with Scotland's Universities, Researchers, Policy Makers, Emergency Responders, Volunteers & Communities to build Scotland's resilience to natural disasters.
We are a partnership organisation led by a steering group of resilience experts. We are funded by the Scottish Government and hosted by the University of Glasgow.
Our Mission Statement
We create and integrate knowledge of natural hazard impacts by providing access to a network that connects researchers, policy makers and practitioners so they can learn from each other to improve resilience in Scotland.
Our Strategic Objectives
Click here to see our objectives.
- British Geological Survey
- East of Scotland Regional Resilience Partnership
- Met Office
- Natural Hazards Partnership
- North of Scotland Regional Resilience Partnership
- Scottish Flood Forum
- Scottish Funding Council
- Scottish Government
- University of Glasgow
- West of Scotland Regional Resilience Partnership