Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience Research Seminars
The PPN Research Seminar is a joint endeavour to promote interdisciplinary discussion between Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience.
Venue: Normally these take place in the Psychology Level 6 Meeting Room (62 Hillhead Street) or the Reid Room, Philosophy Level 4 (67 Oakfield Avenue), however, for 2020-2021 they will take place by Zoom.
In addition to the regular meetings, we hold Work in Progress (WiP) meetings where postgraduates present their work. WiP meetings are identified below.
All students, staff and visiting researchers are welcome to attend.
For queries and requests to join our e-mail list advertising these, please contact Derek Brown.
Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience Seminar 2020-2021
Full details of this year's seminars - likely held by Zoom - will be announced here soon. For now, here are some of the confirmed speakers:
- Frederique de Vignemont (Philosophy, Jean Nicod)
- Dominic Gregory (Philosophy, Sheffield)
- Raphael Milliere (Centre for Society and Neuroscience, Columbia)
- Solene Neyret (Psychology, Barcenlona)
- Melanie Rosen (Philosophy, Trent)
- Philippe Schyns (Neuroscience, Glasgow)
- Jamie Ward (Neuroscience, Sussex)
- Wayne Wu (Centre for the Neural Basis of Cognition, Carnegie Mellon)