Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience (PPN) Research Seminar programme
Published: 9 February 2015
The programme for the 2015 spring semester’s Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience Research Seminar is now available online.
The programme for the Philosophy, Psychology and Neuroscience (PPN) Research Seminar is now available.
The seminar aims to promote interdisciplinary discussion and to communicate research done in each of these areas at the University of Glasgow.
This semester, CSPE is delighted to welcome:
- Monday 16 February: John Heil (Washington University in St Louis) on Emergence and Panpsychism
- Monday 23 February: Magdalena Balcerak Jackson (University of Konstanz) on Imaginings, Supposing and Conceiving
- Monday 16 March: Bob Kentridge (University of Durham) on Colour
- Monday 11 May: Adam Zeman (University of Exeter) on Perceptual Imagination
- Monday 20 April: Charles Spence (University of Oxford) on Crossmodal Correspondences
Seminars take place from 4:00–5:30pm in the Level 5 Psychology Seminar Room (551), 58 Hillhead Street, and are followed by a complimentary cheese and wine reception. All welcome!
For further information, or to join the seminar mailing list, please see the PPN Research Seminar web page.
First published: 9 February 2015