The EUROSUD Consortium is pleased to welcome Guest Speakers to share their expertise with the EUROSUD International Master students:
Dr Christine Vodovar, Assistant Professor in History, LUISS Guido Carli, Rome. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 24 April 2020
Topic: ‘European Networks and Southern Europe Transitions’.
Professor Maria Elena Cavallaro, LUISS Guido Carli, Rome. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 23 April 2020.
Topic: 'European Integration and the Iberian Peninsula’.
Dr Filipa Raimundo, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Lisbon, Portugal. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 21 April 2020
Topic: The party politics of transnational justice’.
Dr Petros Diatsentos, Aix-Marseille University, France. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 21 April 2020.
Topic: 'Narratives and memorial issues of democratic transition in Greece'.
- Yannis Karagiannis, Associate Professor at IBEI, Institut Barcelona Estudis Internacionals, Spain. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 18-19 February 2020
Topic: 'Nationalism in Southeastern Europe'.
- Dr Susannah Verney, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA), Greece. Visitor to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid 14 April 2020.
Topic: 'Popular Euroscepticism in Southern Europe: Challenging EU Sustainability'.
- Dr Ioannis Grigoriadis, Associate Professor and Jean Monnet Chair, Dept of Political Science & Public Administration, Bilkent University, Turkey. Visitor to National Kapodistrian University Athens (NKUA) 12-17 February 2020.
Topic: 'Contemporary Turkish Politics'.
- Dr Carmela Grillone, University of Palermo, Italy, Dept of Legal Sciences, Society & Sports. Visitor to University of Glasgow, 4-9 December 2019
Topic: "The new gendered plundering of Africa: Nigerian prostitution in Italy" published by Cambridge Scholars.
- Professor Costas Constantinou, University of Cyprus, Dept of Social and Political Sciences. Visitor to University of Glasgow, 15-17 October 2019.
Topic: 'Conflict Resolution, peacebuilding and conflict management'.
- Professor Dr Ahmet Sozen, Eastern Mediterranean University, Turkey,Dept of Political Science and International Relations. Visitor to University of Glasgow, 15-18 October 2019.
Topic: Cyprus Conflict as a case study in the South European region through “Multi-Track Diplomacy: A Systems Approach to Peace” (Diamond and McDonald, 1996) perspective.