Research title: Perception of personality from voices across communicative media types.
My primary research interests surround the tuition of research methods, experimental design, and statistics. Specifically, I am interested in the long-term impact of detailed tuition on reproducibility issues, open science, and the use of statistical programming in undergraduate populations. I am also interested in the development of transferrable skills, graduate attributes, and graduate preparedness for transition to both the workforce and postgraduate study. I use a variety of methods, with expertise in both quantitative and qualitative designs and analysis methods.
- Lisa DeBruine, Rebecca Lai, Benedict Jones, Gaby Mahrholz, Rifah Abdullah, Nicola Burns. (2020). Experimentum (Version v.0.2). Zenodo. doi:10.5281/zenodo.2634355
- Tutor, level 1 psychology undergraduate programme.
- System admin and student instruction on the use of Experimentum.
- Tutor, Research Methods course component for Psychological Studies (Conv), Psychological Science (Conv) and Psychology (Conv, ODL) MSc programmes.
- Content contributor and tutor, Short Courses Introduction to R.
- Graduate teaching assistant, Data Skills course component of Research Methods of Psychological Science MSc and Brain Sciences MSc.