Kazi Atiah Taiyebi
School of Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Glasgow, Dumfries Campus, Rutherford/McCowan Building, Crichton University Campus, Dumfries, DG1 4ZL, Scotland
Research title: Shrimp, mangrove and agriculture in coastal Bangladesh: Social-ecological system approach for a blue growth economy.
My research aims better understanding the linkage and interactions between the social and ecological variables of shrimp farms in the mangrove area through Social- ecological System approach. Research findings would be helpful for the policy makers to develop blue growth economy by considering trade-offs among shrimp, mangrove and agriculture.
- Social-ecological systems
- Fisheries extension
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Sustainable Fisheries
- Environmental sustainability
Prime Minister Fellowship, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Master of science in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
- Master of Science in Fisheries Biology and Genetics, Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Bangladesh
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries (Honours), Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Bangladesh