Research title: The Influences of Anger and Sunk Cost Bias on Project Status: An Extension to Portfolios of Projects
Her research aims to study the influence of anger and the sunk cost effect on retention and termination decisions of a portfolio of Projects. The research investigates a Palestinian holding company through a mixed methods case study research.
- A three month Research Scholarship in Duisburg – Essen University/ Germany 2014 granted from the ministry of youth, science and innovation of North Rhine West Phalia state.
- PhD scholarship from the Brirtish Council- HESPAL Scholarship.
- Seed Corn Funding for Primary Research Grant form the University of Glasgow.
- The 12th Summer School 2018 of International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) / Adapting Behaviour in a fundamentally Uncertain World - July 2018
- The British Academy of Management Conference (BAM) - September 2019
- Academy of International Business (AIB-UK)- April 2020
- The Doctoral consortium of the Academy of Management (Entreprenurship Division)- August 2020
- She is currently a GTA in the University of Glasgow for the following courses: Organization Behaviour Course (Undergraduates Level1), International Strategic Management (Postgraduates Level 5), Decisison Making Analysis (Undergraduates Level3), Entrepreneurship (Undergraduates Level2),People in Organisations (Postgraduates Level 5), Managing Across Cultures (Postgraduates Level 5), Strategic Management (Undergraduates Level 4).
- She was a GTA for two years in Birzeit University for the Principles of Business Administration (Undergraduates Level 1) and Principles of Management (Undergraduates Level 2) and lecturing for Principles of Business Administration (Undergraduates Level 1) courses.
- She is currently a research assistant with Professor Melanie Simms on the Scottish parliament information center project (SPICE).
- She is also a DAT-HE candidate.