MyGlasgow User Panel
- Take part in user research
- Help improve UofG systems and sites
Join the Panel and you'll be the first to hear about opportunities to take part in user research, including paid opportunities for students! Get involved and help us improve the University systems, processes and websites you use everyday.
How it works
Our research teams look forward to finding out:
- How you look for information
- How you access and use different systems
- What works and doesn't work for you
- What changes you’d like to see
We’ll do this through one-on-one chats, surveys, usability testing, workshops and more, all promoted through the MyGlasgow User Panel Moodle.
You can suspend your membership at busy times, or leave the Panel at any time.
Research with impact
By sharing their experiences, MyGlasgow User Panel members have already helped improve numerous UofG systems and websites. Find out more about previous projects:
- Student Printing pages: it's now much easier to find information and instructions
- Moodle upgrade 2019: research with Panel members fed directly into this year's upgrade
- MyGlasgow Staff homepage: redesigned around staff's Top Tasks