Campus Cards

New students

You will be issued with your Campus Card at registration after completion of all necessary formalities. Please keep your card safe as it should last for the duration of your programme of study.

Find out more about Campus Card collection.

Students in the final year of their programme

Your Campus Card has an expiry date on it - normally a few weeks after the official end of your programme of study. After this date you will no longer be able to use your Campus Card to access the Library and some other facilities as a student.

Place of issue:

Service Desk
Venue: Fraser Building, Level 2
Office hours: 0900 - 1600 weekdays (0930 - 1600 on Wednesdays)

Replacement cost

A replacement Campus Card costs £10.00.

This charge is waived if the card has:

  • Expired, become inactive or damaged - provided you bring us your original card
  • Been stolen - provided you have an official crime reference / police report

How to apply

Log in to the MyGlasgow Student Portal and apply through MyCampus. Full instructions: How to Request a Replacement Campus Card.

Please make your payment by selecting "Purchase Items" from the drop down list in the Finance Section. Your card will be available to collect from the Student Services Enquiry Team Desk the next working day.

Please check your card has not been handed into Student Services before you make this payment.

Please note: it is not possible to apply for a replacement Campus Card or make payment via the telephone. We will not be able to process your application until payment is received.

Altenatively you may visit the Enquiry Team Desk on Level 2 of the Fraser Building.

If your card has expired/inactive, damaged or been stolen:

Download, print, complete and send us the Replacement Campus Card form enclosing your official crime reference / police report or your previous Campus Card.

Once we have received the form we will post your replacement Campus Card to you.

Alternatively you may visit the Enquiry Team Desk on Level 2 of the Fraser Building and collect a replacement Campus Card in Person.