What is t4?
t4 is a Content Management System, or CMS, that is fully supported by the university’s web team and IT Services.
It is a web publishing tool that offers the easiest way for members of the university to create their web pages.
Presently, over 90% of university websites are published via t4.
What are the benefits of t4?
- Easy to use
- Accessed via any web browser
- Supports the University Visual Identity
- Imports data from HR, Enlighten and Programme A-Z databases
- Supports usability and accessibility
- Improves Google search rankings
Our web publishing model
Publishing through t4 is a three step process.
- When content is approved, it is added to a publish cycle.
- Throughout the day content is passed from t4 to a staging server. This allows colleagues to view updates on campus.
- Overnight, content is published from the staging server to the live server where it is publically accessible.
Our target audiences
- Prospective postgraduate research students
- Prospective postgraduate taught student
- Prospective international students
- Prospective undergraduate students
- Researchers (from other institutions)
- Research funders
- Prospective staff