MyGlasgow is your source of information on working and studying at the University of Glasgow. Thousands of staff and current students use these web pages and portals every day, and the content and structure are under continuous development.
As of March 2017, MyGlasgow comprises:
- MyGlasgow Staff: the homepage for all UofG staff, linked from every SSD desktop and from the footer of every page of the University website. MyGlasgow Staff is part of the University's internally-facing website so, while staff are the primary audience, anyone can access the information from anywhere. Staff can also log-in to the MyGlagow Staff Portal to access webmail, helpdesks and business systems.
- MyGlasgow Students (Portal): this is where students log in to access MyCampus, Moodle, Student Voice and many other systems.
- MyGlasgow News: updated throughout the week and summarised in a weekly email to all staff and students every Tuesday.
The MyGlasgow team
The MyGlasgow Staff web pages are being developed jointly by staff across many professional services.
- Co-ordinators: Court Office
- Main developers: IT Services, Communications & Public Affairs Office
- Support from:
- Student Services
- University Library
- Learning Enhancement & Academic Development Service (LEADS)
- Research Strategy & Innovation Office (RSIO)
- Marketing, Recruitment and International Office (MRIO)
- Human Resources
- Students Representative Council (SRC)
The team has been working to improve the look and functionality of MyGlasgow Staff. March 2017 marks the switch to a new look that will offer a better user experience with greatly improved searches.
What else is planned?
The next stage is to bring more University Services content into the new look MyGlasgow...