What can I dispose of via CCL (North)?
CCL (North) can remove most types of non-hazardous electrical items including:
- Most large and small electrical and electronic items
- Refrigeration equipment of all types (charges apply)
- Non-hazardous batteries (See batteries page)
- Lamps, lightbulbs and tubes (charges may apply to some types)
- Used toner cartridges (most will be removed via the University printer contract)
- Computer base units
- CRT and TFT monitors and TVs
- Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets etc.
- Mice, keyboards, printers, scanners, peripherals and cables
- Internal and external hard discs (Secure data destruction provided)
- DVDs, CDs, magnetic tapes (Secure data destruction - charges apply)
For specific advice, contact CCL (North)