Deans of Graduate Studies Committee
Dates of Meetings - Session 2019-20
Date of Meeting
|Thursday 3 October 2019|
|Thursday 5 December 2019|
|Thursday 30 January 2020
|Thursday 12 March 2020|
|Thursday 14 May 2020|
All meetings will take place from 2.00 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. in the Kelvin Room, 11 The Square.
* Please notify Mary Beth Kneafsey (MaryBeth.Kneafsey@glasgow.ac.uk) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets.
Papers or reports for Deans of Graduate Studies Committee should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what DoGS is to do with the paper (ie to consider, approve, recommend to Senate, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications. If you need a template for the Cover Sheet then please contact MaryBeth.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential information, reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.