+44 (0)141 330 1987
Internal: ext 1987
As the Postgraduate Research Administrator I work closely with the Postgraduate Research Strategy Manager, Mary Beth Kneafsey to develop and implement University policy in relation to PGR students and provide ongoing monitoring and data management for cross-College internal and external postgraduate research funding.
Approach me about
- Lord Kelvin/Adam Smith PhD scholarships
- The post-award management of ESRC studentships (including applications for Overseas Fieldwork and Overseas Institutional Visits)
- David Fleming Brown, Jim Gatheral and Mac Robertson travel scholarships
- Carnegie-Caledonian PhD scholarships
- Maintaining student records in Je-S
- Creating PAFs for studentship awards
Rebekah Derrett graduated from the University of Glasgow in 2000 with an Honours degree in Management Studies and Psychology. In 2006 she returned to the University to join Companion Animal Diagnostics after a stint working in accountancy. She has been involved in student administration across the full spectrum of University life from undergraduate through to PGR within the College of Arts.