Mrs Louise Mitchell
- Web Marketing Officer (Research & Innovation Services)
R113, Rsio, 11 The Square, Glasgow G12 8QQ
I provide marketing and research communication support to help achieve the University’s strategic research and knowledge exchange objectives. I offer specialised marketing advice to promote the university’s research capabilities and commercial activities, and manage the communications of the University’s Knowledge Exchange strategy through a series of tailored events and conferences.
- As first point of contact for industry partners who want to access the research expertise of the University, and for handling all commercial enquiries
- For high-level, professional marketing and communications advice in support of impact and knowledge exchange activities
- Marketing support to promote technology and licensing opportunities to potential investors and collaborators
- Guidance on knowledge exchange and the development of tailored events to raise awareness of KE activities
- As the main point of contact for Easy Access IP—the University’s pioneering initiative to share IP more easily with industry and build long term partnerships
Louise has over ten years experience in the Higher Education sector, working specifically in the area of Knowledge Exchange and Technology Transfer. Louise has a BA Honours in Marketing and worked for a large stockbroker before joining the University in 2004.