UofG 3MT 2018
The Grand Final took place on Friday 16th March 2018 at 3.30pm, in the Hugh Fraser Room, with an audience of nearly 60.
Overall winner: Alex Riddell - 'Of Mice and Men'
Runner up: Kirsty Deacon - 'Young people’s experiences of a family member’s imprisonment'
People's Choice: Jane Bugler - 'Targeting Stem Cells in Leukaemia'
- Yalinu Poya (CoSE) - 'Making Ammonia to Feed the World'
- Jess Ryan (CoSE) - 'Saving Cows Quickly'
- Penny Markopulou (CoSE) - 'Sponge Taxis for Drugs'
- Alex Riddell (MVLS) - 'Of Mice and Men'
- Jane Bugler (MVLS) - 'Targeting Stem Cells in Leukaemia'
- Sinead Griffin (MVLS) - 'Sex, Drugs and... Pulmonary Hypertension'
- Sebastián Martínez (CoSS) - 'Causal Inferential Dynamic Network Analysis for Public Health'
- Kirsty Deacon (CoSS) - 'Young people’s experiences of a family member’s imprisonment'
- David Henderson (CoSS) - 'Multimorbidity and access to social care: exploiting emerging administrative datasets in Scotland'
- Frances Osis (ARTS) - 'Bodies of Knowledge: Venereal disease in 18th century medical museums'
- Rachel Fletcher (ARTS) - 'Chopping up the timeline: What belongs in an Old English dictionary?'