HR Excellence in Research Award
'Four years on' review documents (December 2014)
An external peer review process took place in early 2015, resulting in the University successfully retaining its award. The documents below outline progress so far, our new strategy for Concordat implementation (2015-18) and the process for oversight and consultation.
- HR Excellence in Research December 2014 review
- Appendix one: Update on action plan 2010-2014
- Appendix two: YIN case study
- Appendix three: Research staff conference case study
- HR Excellence in Research Award Action Plan 2015-18
2018 Review of Progress
In late 2017, the University undertook a review of progress towards implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. Following reviewer comments in summer 2018, our updated documents can be found below.