Innovate UK Events
The University is hosting a series of Innovate UK events. To attend any of the events, please register with Jess McDonald email@example.com. To find out more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On Campus Events
You must register for the KTP drop-in for catering purposes - email@example.com.
Event format information:
KTP Drop In Events
The KTP drop in events are informal monthly events where researchers find out if KTP could work for them by:
- gathering information about KTP
- speaking to Business Development Managers who understand KTP
- finding out the support available to apply for KTP
- these events usually last 45 minutes
Innovate UK Funding Call Drop-in Clinic
These are 1 hour informal events with UoG Business Development Managers where you can find out more about the Innovate UK call scope, eligibility, application process and support. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by at the time listed.
Grant Writing Workshops
These are in depth peer led workshops delivered by academic collegues who have had success in gaining funding from Innovate UK. Detailed advice will be given on how best to complete the Innovate UK application form. These workshops usually last 30 minutes. Please contact Gordon Meiklejohn for more information.
- KTN Masterclass - Partnerships the Drive Innovation - Wednesday 31st May 2017. See video recording of the event here.