Staffed Photocopying Service - Postgraduate Students Only
- What is it? - We can provide copies of print materials held in the Library which are needed for research or study (charges may apply). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Thesis copying - Many of our thesis are available free of charge from http://ethos.bl.uk - If an item is not available via the EThOS service we may be able to provide a digitized copy directly to you. Please contact email@example.com to enquire about availability (a £20 charge applies).
- How long does it take? - Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed.
- What do I have to do? - Make sure that the item you are looking for is held by the Library. Remember, online versions of many books and journals are available.
- Contact for staffed services - Document Delivery Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a dedicated photocopier for use by external visitors in the main Library. You will need a code and a PIN to use this copier so please ask the staff at the Welcome Desk for details.
What can I copy and what about copyright?
There are strict limits to what you may legally copy. Copying is permitted for research or private study, and the maximum allowed is a single copy of up to one article from any one issue of a journal, or up to 10% or one chapter of a book.
Copying for commercial purposes require copyright stickers (£15 + VAT per article) which are available on request from the Welcome Desk, Level 2, University Library.