Print from Windows
- Download PrinterInstaller.exe
- Run the downloaded file; if prompted, click Yes
- Enter your GUID and password and click Login
- Select Pullprint from the list and click Install
- When prompted, click Yes
Set your printing preferences
By default, your documents will print double-sided in black and white. If you want to print in colour or single-sided you can change the settings each time you send a document to print, or follow the instructions below to change your default settings:
- Click the Start button and then Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners
- Now select PULLPRINTING > Manage > Printing preferences
- In the Basic Settings tab, select your preferred options from the 1-sided/2-sided/Booklet Printing and Color Mode boxes
- Click OK
- Click the Start button, then Devices and Printers
- Right click PullPrint and choose Printer Preferences
- In the Finishing tab, choose your preferred options for 1-sided/2-sided printing
- in the Quality tab, choose your preferred colour option
- Click OK
- Click the Start button
- In the Search box enter \\sc-spooler2.campus.gla.ac.uk and press return. This will display the printers on the sc-spooler print server.
- Right-click on PULLPRINTING (you may need top scroll down to find it in the list)
- Select Connect. When you are prompted to allow the installation of the driver, select OK or Install driver. The driver will automatically install from the server.
- When installed, click Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the PULLPRINTING icon and select Set as Default Printer.