Coaching for Managers
This full-day workshop is an introductory session to coaching for managers as an approach to supporting and developing their teams. Coaching can help managers develop their skills and build their confidence in many aspects of line management and unlocking the potential of team members.
This course involves pre-course reading and/or work which you should be able to complete in around 30-60 minutes.
This workshop is suitable for all line managers who would like to learn how coaching can support the development and enhance the performance of their teams.
During the workshop, there will be an opportunity to:
- understand what coaching is as an approach to development
- identify and explore the skills required for effective coaching
- be introduced to a coaching model and understand how to put it into practice
- start to consider your own coaching style
- consider how to apply coaching techniques to enhance development support of team members
- develop action plans for coaching your team
To view dates, times and to book a place or add your name to the waiting list for this workshop please login to the HR Self Service Portal