Sundry Foreign Payment Form
The sundry foreign payment process must be used for all payments in foreign currency or to a foreign bank account where the payment is a one off request i.e. the supplier is not an approved supplier, will not be used again, the total value of the transaction is less than £1,000 (including VAT) and payment cannot be made via another method e.g. purchasing card.
- There are now 3 Sundry templates dependent on the currency: USD, EURO, Any other Foreign Currency
- Sundry foreign payments will be paid by International bank transfer
- When the sundry foreign payment form has been completed for payment, the claimant’s signature confirms the bank details quoted on the form.
- Forms received without this supporting documentation will be returned.
- Full Procedure instructions are on the 2nd tab (Procedure Notes) on each Foreign Sundry Form
The Finance Office, Accounts Payable section will scan and register the sundry foreign payment form within Agresso. Upon registration these will be passed for approval within Agresso workflow as per the delegation of financial authority. Due to this online approval method, the sundry foreign request form no longer needs to be approved prior to being sent to the Finance Office.
** All forms must be emailed to email@example.com. **
Please see the link to the Sundry Foreign Payment form by currency:
|USD||Sundry Foreign Payment Form USD Payments ONLY|
|EURO||Sundry Foreign Payment Form EURO Payments ONLY|
|OTHER||Sundry Foreign Payment Form - Other than USD and EUR|