Good Practice Guidance for Records Management
The following guides provide a range of advice for good records management.
- Version Control (PDF)
- Filing and Storage Solutions (PDF)
- Routine Destruction Guidelines (PDF)
- Managing Records and Information in the Office (PDF)
- Managing, Naming, and Saving Files on a Shared Electronic Drive (PDF)
- Good Email Management -- a Checklist for Staff (PDF)
- Managing HR Information in Departments (PDF)
- Information Audits (PDF)
If you have additional questions regarding best practice for managing your records, please contact Records & Information Management Services at email@example.com, or 0141 330 6494 or 5146.