In marketing your event you will need to include the following:
- Sponsorship: Identify potentially interested sponsors and draw up sponsors proposal to identify the ways in they will benefit from supporting the event.
- Exhibitors: Produce exhibitor information pack in order to sell stand space. Co-ordinate the organisation of exhibitors and prepare exhibitors' information and site plan.
- Promotion of the Conference: Identify ways of promoting the conference via various channels (e.g. websites, mailing lists, promotional literature, associations, societies and other organisations).
- PR Campaign: Create a media action plan together with timescales. Identify appropriate features, listings in trade and other related press. Submit press releases (these should always include conference and contact information).
- Advertising: Create advertising plan to decide on most effective ways of advertising the conference.