What can you do on Glasgow Careers?
Glasgow Careers is the online service system from Careers & Global Opportunities that allows you to:
- Find part-time work through The Student Job Hub
- Apply for internship roles via the Internship Hub
- Search for graduate job opportunities and employers
- Find out about employer events and careers fairs
- Sign up for Careers Masterclasses
- Book a one to one career coaching appointment
- Develop your career planning and preparation further with a careers pathway
If you have any questions about using Glasgow Careers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Glasgow Careers
I’m a graduate, can I still access Glasgow Careers?
Yes! The Careers Service is available for 2 years after graduation. We have specific pages on our website for graduates, you can also attend our Masterclasses, employer events, careers fairs, and use our jobs portal.
What does the Careers Service offer?
The Careers Service aims to empower you to explore options, identifying and working towards your own career planning and preparation.
To get started, check out the various sections on this website where you will find a wide range of self-help resources to help you acheieve your goals.
Do you offer careers advice 1-1?
If you’ve used the careers resources online but still confused about your career ideas then you may wish to access career coaching. To access career coaching, you will have to complete a short activity pathway in our online careers portal.
Career Coaching is in high demand and it may take a few weeks before you are able to secure an appointment, we have created workshops, online courses, videos and self-help resources to answer common questions that students ask so make sure to check those out before opting for a career coaching appointment.