Wednesday 6 November 2019, 1100 - 1400, Wolfson Medical Building, Atrium
Do you want to work for a charitable organisation?
Up to 20 organisations will be here on campus, to meet students from all disciplines to discuss job opportunities, voluntary roles and give you an insight into this sector.
Get the most out of your visit and download the app! You’ll be better prepared and know just who to target.
The app will:
- give you useful information about the exhibitors
- tell you which exhibitors are looking for your degree type
- help you plan your day and ‘star’ the exhibitors you would like to target
- plus more.
Search for Careers Fair Plus on the App Store and Google Play Store.
EXHIBITOR LIST 2019
- Cancer Support Scotland
- Community Central Hall
- Dreams Come True
- Erskine (Proud to care)
- Friends of the Earth Scotland
- International Voluntary Service
- Leonard Cheshire in Scotland
- Meningitis Research Foundation
- Mercy Corps Europe
- NSPCC Childline
- Revive MS Support
- Sanctuary Group
- Teach First
- The Big Issue Scotland
Open to all University of Glasgow students from all disciplines. Registration on arrival.
We aim to ensure that people have equal access to public events. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable adjustments, please contact Jo MacDonald or 0141 330 4560 with your request so that arrangements, where possible, can be made.