Wednesday 25 September 1100 - 1600, Kelvin Hall
Make a good start to the academic year and check out what graduate jobs, internships, part-time work and voluntary roles are available at the Careers & Internship Marketplace.
Meet over 45 recruiters keen to meet you and talk about their organisation and vacancies.
At the Marketplace, you can also:
- head to the Professional Pitch-It area (see programme below)
- get quick career advice from our team of Career Managers
- hear first-hand about further study
- find out about studying abroad
- update your professional profile picture
- get interview style advice from Topshop and Slaters
- listen to words of wisdom at Speakers Corner (see programme below)
- have your caricature done, win prizes, get freebies and more...
All just a short walk away at Kelvin Hall.
Professional Pitch-it programme
Pre-registration required - please click on the session below.
Speakers Corner programme
No pre-registration required. Please just turn up on the day.
|1230||RBS||Diversity & Inclusivity
How to bring your whole self to work with RBS. Are you worried about disclosing and sharing in your new workplace? Hear from a major recruiter explain the efforts they make, highlighting the support they provide, and the importance of diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
|1330||KPMG||First day fears! It happens to the best of us. Put your mind at rest and listen to KPMG talk about their first day experiences, and what to expect.|
|1430||FDM||Networking. But why? Listen to FDM explain the importance of networking, how it can help with your career and hints and tips to succeed.|
DOWNLOAD THE APP!
Get the most out of your visit and download the app! You’ll be better prepared and know just who to target.
The app will:
- give you useful information about the exhibitors
- tell you which exhibitors are looking for your degree type
- help you plan your day and ‘star’ the exhibitors you would like to target
- show the programme of events taking place at the marketplace
- plus more.
Search for Careers Fair Plus on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- BAE Systems
- Baillie Gifford & Co
- British Army
- British Council
- Canon Medical Research Europe Ltd
- CC Technology
- Citywise Mentoring Charity
- Civil Service Fast Stream
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Deloitte UK
- Explore Learning
- FDM Group
- Glasgow City Council
- GU Volunteering
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Hymans Robertson
- Johnston Carmichael
- KPMG LLP
- Lidl UK GmbH
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Morgan Stanley
- NFU Mutal
- Over the Wall
- Radio Lollipop Glasgow
- Saltire Scholar Programme
- Scottish Government Teaching Makes People
- Skills Development Scotland
- Smaller Earth
- TLT LLP
- Walter Scott
- Wheatley Group
- Willis Towers Watson
Open to all University of Glasgow students from all disciplines. Registration on arrival.
We aim to ensure that people have equal access to public events. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable adjustments, please contact Jo Macdonald or 0141 330 4560 with your request so that arrangements, where possible, can be made.