Sustainability Careers Fair 2021
Wednesday 10 November 2021, 11am-2pm, Online
During COP26 we will be hosting the Sustainability Careers Fair showcasing the breadth of opportunities in this rapidly growing sector and the sustainability skills employers are increasingly looking for from students.
At the Sustainability Careers Fair employers can meet students from all over Scotland and fill their graduate and internship opportunities.
This event also provides a platform for organisations to talk about the sustainability initiatives in their work place.
- host a table at the virtual fair and meet students in a group environment
- record a 30 second Spotlight Pitch and be part of the event show reel, to be broadcast to students in the lead-up, and at the fair.
- visit the virtual fair and chat to organisations
- meet friends in the virtual Student Lounge to plan their visit
- get inspired and attend a Big Brave talk.
The fair is FREE for organisations to attend and will be hosted on Remo. Check it out!
Please note: due to the online platform being used for this event, the deadline for employer bookings is Friday 29 October.
We aim to ensure that people have equal access to public events. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable adjustments, please contact Jo MacDonald or 0141 330 5647 with your request by close of business Friday 5 November, so that arrangements, where possible, can be made.
At the event you will benefit from the following:
- A table of 6 at the virtual fair
- A 30 second spotlight pitch (pre-recorded)
- Up to 2 representatives per table
- Main sponsorship: £600 + VAT
- Key sponsorship: £400 + VAT
- Table at the fair + spotlight pitch: FREE
A table for 6 people, including the employer representative(s), will automatically be allocated. Table sizes 2-8 are available instead on request.
- Online banner hyperlinked to webpage/advert/video of choice: £150 + VAT (limited availability)
- Live Presentation: £150 + VAT (limited availability)
Sponsorship is a great way of strengthening your position, by building your brand in the lead up to the event and with increased profile on the day!
In addition to the key sponsorship package:
- The only main sponsor and referred to as the main sponsor on all promotional material
- 2 online banners in two locations at the fair, hyperlinked to webpage/advert/video of choice and in most prominent place
- 1 announcement sent to all students during the fair
- Logo in most prominent place on all promotional material
- An exclusive dedicated post on @UofGCareers on LinkedIn (approx. 3k followers) and Instagram (approx. 2.5k followers).
Cost £600 + VAT
(Maximum 3 available)
In addition to exhibitor package:
- Second priority with exposure on all related promotional material
- 1 online banner hyperlinked to webpage/advert/video of choice
- Logo on all promotional material
- Referenced in written promotional material
- Name checked on the weekly Careers Service online newsletter sent to all students (approx. 28K)
- Name checked on Careers Service social media channels
Cost £400+ VAT
Book Your Place
To book a stand please register for Glasgow Careers.
Please note: due to the online platform being used for this event, the deadline for employer bookings is Wednesday 27 October.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, you can book your place here.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Event Manager Jo MacDonald.