Tuesday 26 February 2019, Wolfson Medical Building, 1100 – 1400
Do you operate in the science sector and looking to recruit?
Meet over 500 students from a wide range of science disciplines and year groups. Degree subjects will range from Physics & Astronomy to Life Science, Chemistry, Psychology, Maths & Stats and Geographical & Earth Science.
With just 17 stands available, it is a fantastic opportunity to get in front of relevant University of Glasgow students, raise your profile and fill your vacancies.
Exhibitor package includes:
- A single stand (approx. 2m x 2m), a table, table cloth and 2 chairs
- Company name listed on the fair’s webpage and hyperlinked to your company profile and vacancies on Glasgow Careers
- Catering & refreshments (lunch, water, tea /coffee) for 2 representatives
Promote your company further
- Become a sponsor: Feature your logo on all posters, outdoor banners and digital screens. Be our ‘Employer in the Foyer’. Have an exclusive Facebook post and namechecked on social media plus more. Stand and bag give-away included in price.
- Take part in the bag-giveaway! Ensure the first 1,000 students receive your flyer or promotional item. We will insert into bags and hand to the first 1,000 visitors of the fair.
Cost to attend
- Main sponsor: £700 + VAT
- Key sponsor: £400 + VAT
- Exhibit: £50 + VAT
- Bag give-away: £50 + VAT
Book your stand
Please contact Jo MacDonald for more information. Sponsorship packages can be tailored for your needs.
To book a stand, please register for Glasgow Careers.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, book your stand at the Science Fair.