Science Fair 2018
Science Fair 2018
Tuesday 27 February, Wolfson Medical Building, 1100-1400
The Science Fair provides an opportunity for organisations with current vacancies, to meet students from a wide range of science disciplines and year groups.
Over 700 students attended last year with student degree subjects ranging from Physics & Astronomy to Life Science, Chemistry, Psychology, Maths & Stats and Geographical & Earth Science.
The Science Fair is a targeted event with just 17 stands available. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get in front of relevant University of Glasgow students and raise your profile on campus too.
List of Exhibitors (last updated 18/01/18)
- Beatson Cancer Charity
- British Council
- Charles River
- Concept Life Sciences
- FDM Group
- Food and Drink Federation
- Kyowa Kirin International plc
- Teach First
- Tissue Solutions
Exhibitor Package - All for just £50 + VAT
- A single stand (approx. 2m x 2m), a table, table cloth and 2 chairs
- Publication of company name hyperlinked on the fair’s webpage
- Refreshments (water, tea /coffee) for 2 representatives
Promote your company
- Ensure the first 500 students receive your flyer or promotional item by taking part in the bag-giveaway! We will insert into bags and hand out to the first 500 visitors of the fair.
- Boost your presence before and at the fair - Become a sponsor! Feature your logo on posters, flyers, outdoor banners and digital screens. Be an 'Employer in the Foyer'. Have an exclusive Facebook post and be namechecked on social media. Stand and bag give-away included, plus more.
- Main sponsor: £700 + VAT
- Key sponsor: £400 + VAT
- Exhibit: £50 + VAT
- Bag give-away: £50 + VAT
Book a stand
To book a stand, please register for Glasgow Careers.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, book a stand at the Science Fair.
Please contact Jo MacDonald for more information. Sponsorship packages can be tailored for your needs.