Semester 2: Wednesday 7 February 2018, 1100–1500, Glasgow University Union
Showcase your graduate jobs, internships and part-time work at the Careers & Internship Marketplace, welcoming organisations from all sectors. Around 50 recruiters and 1,200 students are expected to attend.
This NATIONAL event, organised in partnership with AGCAS, is open to all students and graduates from all universities eager to meet recruiters and find out about possible jobs and internships.
Occupying the whole of the Glasgow University Union, students can:
- Meet recruiters at the fair
- Head to the 'Employer Pitch-it' area
- Visit the Profile Picture photo shoot
- Get interview style advice at Style-it with…
- Listen to live music
- Plus enter prize draws, get a caricature done and more !
We anticipate this event to be hugely popular with both students and employers alike. This is possibly the last opportunity for employers to fill vacancies and students to seek employment before the fast-approaching summer!
List of Exhibitors (last updated 31/01/18)
- Baillie Gifford & Co
- BDO LLP
- Blackwood Homes and Care
- British Army
- Civil Service Fast Stream
- Codeplay Software Ltd
- Cosgrove Care
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Explore Learning
- FDM Group
- Ferrovial Agroman
- Gilmour & Dean Eurostampa UK
- Glasgow City Council
- Heriot-Watt University
- Hymans Robertson
- Indetix UK (ZARA, MASSIMO DUTTI)
- Ministry of Education for UAE / Worldteachers
- Morgan Stanley
- Nextgate Solutions Ltd
- NHS Scotland
- PwC LLP
- Royal Air Force
- Scottish Government - Teaching Makes People
- Scottish Government Statistician Group
- TEFL Org UK
- The English Teacher Training College
- University of Glasgow, School of Education
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- A single stand (approx. 2m x 2m), a table, table cloth and 2 chairs
- Publication of company name hyperlinked on the fair’s webpage
- Company credentials on the fair’s official online guide
- Company logo on the fair’s official online guide
- Catering & refreshments (lunch, water, tea/coffee) for 2 representatives
Promote your company
- Ensure the first 1,000 students receive your flyer or promotional item by taking part in the bag-giveaway! We will insert into bags and hand out to the first 1,000 visitors of the fair.
- Boost your presence before and at the fair - Become a sponsor! Feature your logo on posters, flyers, outdoor banners and digital screens. Be our 'Employer in the Foyer'. Have an exclusive Facebook post and be namechecked on social media. Stand and bag give-away included, plus more.
- Main sponsor: £2,500 + VAT
- Key sponsor: £1,400 + VAT
- Employer Pitch-it zone sponsor: £1000 + VAT
- Exhibit: £495 + VAT
- Charity rate: £295 + VAT
- Pitch-it: £95 + VAT (30 minute company/opportunities pitch)
- Bag give-away: £80 + VAT
- Full page advert: £300 + VAT
- Half page advert: £150 + VAT
Book a stand
To book a stand, please register for Glasgow Careers.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, book a stand at the Careers & Internship Marketplace.
Please contact Jo MacDonald for more information. Sponsorship packages can be tailored for your needs.