At the Careers & Internship Marketplace you can get on campus early in the academic year and promote your graduate jobs, internships, voluntary roles and part-time work. The marketplace welcomes organisations from ALL sectors, hosting up to 50 exhibitors and over 2,000 eager University of Glasgow students.
At the marketplace students can:
- head to the Professional Pitch-it area and hear from employers and experts giving hints and tips on their organisations or speciality area
- get quick career advice from our team of Career Managers
- update their professional profile picture
- meet stylists from high street fashion retailers for interview style advice
- listen to words of wisdom at Speakers Corner
- have their career caricature done
- win prizes, get freebies and more...
You can exhibit or raise your profile further and become a sponsor. There are a variety of sponsorship packages available.
If you would like more information about the event, sponsorship details or to be notified when bookings are open, please contact Jo MacDonald.