Wednesday 26 September 2018, 1100 – 1600, Kelvin Hall
Get on campus early in the academic year and promote your graduate jobs, internships, voluntary roles and part-time work. The marketplace welcomes organisations from ALL sectors, hosting up to 50 exhibitors and 2,000 eager University of Glasgow students.
Being held this year at the Kelvin Hall, students can also:
- head to the Professional Pitch-it area and hear from employers and experts giving hints and tips on their organisations or speciality area
- get quick career advice from our team of Career Managers
- update their professional profile picture
- meet stylists from high street fashion retailers for interview style advice
- listen to words of wisdom at Speakers Corner
- have their career caricature done
- win prizes, get freebies and more...
After last year’s success we are delighted to bring this back on campus.
- Baillie Gifford & Co
- BDO LLP
- Civil Service Fast Stream
- Curo Salus Ltd
- Drumchapel Citizens Advice Bureau
- Explore Learning
- FDM Group
- Hymans Robertson
- Johnston Carmichael
- Mazars LLP
- National Audit Office
- Newton Europe Limited
- NFU Mutual
- Over The Wall
- PwC LLP
- Royal Air Force
- Skills Development Scotland
- Teach First
- TEFL Org UK
- The Internship Hub
- The Network
- Toshiba Medical Visualization Systems Europe Ltd
- University of Glasgow, School of Education
- Wild Packs Summer Camps
- Willis Towers Watson
Exhibitor package includes:
- A single stand (approx. 2m x 2m), a table, table cloth and 2 chairs
- Company name listed on the fair’s webpage and hyperlinked to your company profile and vacancies on Glasgow Careers
- Catering & refreshments (lunch, water, tea /coffee) for two representatives
Promote your company further
- Become a sponsor: Feature your logo on all posters, flyers, outdoor banners and digital screens. Be our ‘Employer in the Foyer’. Have an exclusive Facebook post and namechecked on social media plus more. Stand and bag give-away included in price.
- Take part in the bag-giveaway! Ensure the first 1,000 students receive your flyer or promotional item. We will insert into bags and hand to the first 1,000 visitors of the fair.
- Host a Professional Pitch Be part of the programme and talk to a targeted audience about your company, opportunities and useful information. Duration is approx. 30 minutes with questions. Advertised prior to the event.
Cost to attend
- Main sponsor: £2,500 + VAT
- Key sponsor: £1,400 + VAT
- Exhibit: £400 + VAT
- Charity: £100 + VAT
- Pitch-it: £95 + VAT
- Bag give-away: £80 + VAT
Book a stand
To book a stand, please register for Glasgow Careers.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, book a stand at the Careers & Internship Marketplace.
Please contact Jo MacDonald for more information. Sponsorship packages can be tailored for your needs.