Wednesday 25 September 2019, 1100 - 1600, Kelvin Hall
The Careers & Internship Marketplace is now full to exhibitors. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Events Manager, Jo MacDonald.
Get on campus early in the academic year and promote your graduate jobs, internships, voluntary roles and part-time work.
This sell-out event welcomes organisations from ALL sectors, hosting up to 50 exhibitors and over 2,000 eager University of Glasgow students.
Students can also:
- head to the Professional Pitch-it area and hear from employers and experts giving hints and tips on their organisations or speciality area
- get quick career advice from our team of Career Managers
- update their professional profile picture
- meet stylists from high street fashion retailers for interview style advice
- listen to words of wisdom at Speakers Corner
- have their career caricature done
- win prizes, get freebies and more...
- BAE Systems
- Baillie Gifford & Co
- British Army
- British Council
- Canon Medical Research Europe Ltd
- CC Technology Ltd.
- Citywise Mentoring Charity
- Civil Service Fast Stream
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Deloitte UK
- Explore Learning
- FDM Group
- Glasgow City Council
- GU Volunteering
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Hymans Robertson
- Johnston Carmichael
- KPMG LLP
- Lidl UK GmbH
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Morgan Stanley
- NFU Mutual
- Over the Wall
- Radio Lollipop Glasgow
- Saltire Scholar Programme
- Scottish Government – Teaching makes people
- Skills Development Scotland
- Smaller Earth
- TLT LLP
- Walter Scott
- Wheatley Group
- Willis Towers Watson
Exhibitor package includes:
- A single stand (approx. 2m x 2m), a table, table cloth and 2 chairs
- Company name listed on the fair’s webpage
- Company name, logo and credentials included on the fair’s App
- Catering & refreshments (lunch, water, tea /coffee) for two representatives.
Promote your company further
- Become a sponsor.
Feature your logo on all posters, flyers, outdoor banners and digital screens. Be our ‘Employer in the Foyer’. Have an exclusive Facebook post and namechecked on social media plus more. Stand and bag give-away included in price.
- Take part in the bag-giveaway!
Ensure the first 1,000 students receive your flyer or promotional item. We will insert into bags and hand to the first 1,000 visitors to the fair.
- Host a Professional Pitch
Be part of the programme and talk to a targeted audience about your company, opportunities and useful information. Duration is approx. 30 minutes with questions. Advertised prior to the event.
Cost to attend
- Main sponsor: £2,500 + VAT
- Key sponsor: £1,400 + VAT
- Exhibit: £400 + VAT
- Charity: £100 + VAT
- Pitch-it: £95 + VAT
- Bag give-away: £80 + VAT
Book your stall
To book a stand, please register for Glasgow Careers.
If you have already registered for Glasgow Careers, book your stand at the Careers & Internship Marketplace.
Please contact Jo MacDonald for more information. Sponsorship packages can be tailored for your needs.