Our Mission Statement
To inspire our students to identify their career goals and achieve their full personal and professional potential.
Our vision is realised through three complementary aims to provide:
Advice and guidance
- One to one appointments
- Seminars and workshops
- Curriculum and policy development
Education and information
- Job listings
- Virtual services
- Labour market information
- Alumni volunteering
- Student enterprise
We are guided in our work by five core principles. We aspire to be:
- Impartial: we will provide professional and unbiased advice to all of our users, championing equality and diversity in employment.
- Innovative: we will develop creative approaches to delivery and foster a culture of continuous quality enhancement.
- Responsive: we will seek regular feedback to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our students and partners.
- Collaborative: we will work in partnership with academics, alumni and employers to ensure that our students benefit from their experience, enthusiasm and insight.
- Global: we will inform our provision with an international perspective and prepare our students to contribute to the modern global economy.