Glasgow Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Clinic
Dates of Creation 1938-1948
Name of Creator Glasgow Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Clinic (physiotherapy clinic: 1926-1948: Glasgow)
Language of Material English
Physical Description 0.30 meters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Glasgow Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Clinic was founded in 1926 to provide physiotherapy for out-patients who would not otherwise have been able to afford it. The Clinic was located in a converted Church at 279 Bath Street from 1932 until it ceased to exist as an independent body in 1948.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
A paper based finding aid can be located in the searchroom.
Appraised in line with standard procedures.
Related materials: HB 94 Thomas McClurg Anderson