Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital for Children
Reference HB 5
Dates of Creation 1920-1971
Name of Creator Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital for Children (homoeopathic hospital : 1921-1980 : Glasgow)
Language of Material English
Physical Description 0.5 metres
Scope and Content
Annual reports 1932-1943;
Expenses analysis book 1922-1940;
Administrative / Biographical History
The Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital for Children was hived off from the Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital in 1921 and occupied premises in Mount Vernon. When it joined the National Health Service in 1948 it was placed under the Board of Management for Glasgow Homeopathic Hospitals. At the reorganisation of 1974 it was placed in the Western District of the Greater Glasgow Health Board. It closed in 1980 .
Chronological within record class
Conditions Governing Access
Normal 30 year and 75 year closures apply
From Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital
Other Finding Aids
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Compiled by Alistair Tough, Greater Glasgow NHS Board Archivist, 23 July 1998
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This material has been appraised in line with standard procedures
Records held within National Health Service prior to transfer
HB 28, Records of Western Regional Hospital Board, Glasgow; HB 55, Records of Greater Glasgow Health Board, Glasgow; HB 4, Records of Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital, Glasgow; HB 37, Records of Glasgow Western (and Gartnavel) Hospitals Board of Management.