Undergraduate Open Days 2020
- Offer Holders Day - Tuesday 31 March
- June Open Day - Thursday 18 June
- September Open Day - Wednesday 2 September
- October Open Day - Saturday 17 October
Booking information and the draft programme will be made available for each Open Day 6 weeks in advance.
- Dumfries campus Open Day - Wednesday 7 October 2020
- May Information Session - Wednesday 27 May 2020
- November Information Session - Wednesday 25 November 2020
What happens on Open Day?
Open Days are a great opportunity to come along and see what we have to offer:
- view our beautiful campus
- gain insight into your subject of interest, including talks and stands where teaching staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have
- hear advice on the application process, tuition fees and student accommodation
- Take a campus tour led by one of our current students
- take an undergraduate accommodation tour to our Murano Street Student Village and Queen Margaret Residences.
Tours of the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, School of Veterinary Medicine and the Dental School will also be available to those interested in studying an area of Medicine. These tours must be booked in advance and booking information will be made available 6 weeks in advance of Open Day.