The shared motivations and beliefs which bring our community together
- Creative, curious and deeply committed to the pursuit and sharing of knowledge.
- Dedicated to our students, actively seeking to develop their skills, knowledge, understanding and sense of citizenship.
- Ambitious, adventurous and confident, with the courage to accept and balance the risk of failure with reward in the pursuit of progress.
We are committed to:
- Striving for excellence in everything we do, undertaking our work with pride and care, and offering the very best service to our students, customers, partners and colleagues.
- Embracing diversity and difference and treating colleagues, students, visitors and others with respect.
- Sharing our work openly and actively, seeking out opportunities to collaborate with our local and international partners.
We believe that:
- We have a social and environmental responsibility to undertake our work in an ethical and sustainable manner.
- Studying at our University should be possible for anyone with the necessary talent, commitment and potential, regardless of background or belief.
- We should use our work to benefit and enhance Glasgow, the West of Scotland and the global community wherever possible.