STEM Ambassadors are volunteers from a wide range of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) related jobs and disciplines across the UK. They offer their time and enthusiasm to help bring STEM subjects to life and promote STEM careers.
Engaging with the STEM Ambassador programme as an employer gives you the chance to make a real difference to young people's perception of STEM subjects and careers, whilst providing professional learning opportunities for your staff.
- Provide direct support to teachers of STEM subjects
- Provide specific and sector specific careers information to young people and the people that influence them
- Engage and develop your staff
- Raise awareness of your work within your local community
- Engage the media regionally and nationally
- Promote apprentice roles directly to schools and colleges
- Support your future talent pipeline and recruitment
If you want to discuss how Science Connects can support your organisation please get in touch!