Read the latest edition of Catalyst Magazine
Catalyst brings to life exciting real world projects, research and career journeys. Written by academics, scientists, engineers and educators for 14-19 year olds.
Catalyst is published 3 times a year with free downloadable learning notes.
- explore how light affects our brain
- how cancer is treated using technological innovation
- the harsh realities of organ failure
- the secret world of mitochondria
- additive manufacturing is laid bare one layer at a time
- investigating futuristic cybernetic prosthesis.
- join in a chat with young engineers as they introduce us to their vital roles at Just Eat and RWDI.
First published: 13 October 2020