Science Connects | West of Scotland STEM Ambassador Hub
Science Connects coordinates the West of Scotland STEM Ambassador Hub to help inspire young people in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Please get in touch to find out how we can help you to inspire your young people or to find out more about motivating young people by becoming a STEM Ambassador.
Due to the restrictions caused by the coronavirus outbreak, currently the normal office number 0141 330 6396 is not being monitored.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Update : August 2020
We're looking forward to our schools returning soon, and to working with teachers and non-school group leaders in the West of Scotland as they request STEM Ambassador support again. You can read more about just some of the volunteers that can help you, as well as activity/resources suggestions, by heading to learn about our STEM Ambassadors.
We're also excited about more STEM Ambassadors advertising Offers of activities that they can, and would like to, provide to help engage young people with STEM. We anticipate that many of these activities will be taking place online rather than face-to-face, and are here to support anyone that needs help with this transition.
For activities that are taking place in-person, remember to follow all Government advice regarding COVID-19. Ambassadors and activity organisers must have discussions to clarify expectations and related risk assessments to ensure that volunteering is conducted safely at all times.
- Find out how to run STEM Clubs
- STEM Ambassadors can shape their own volunteering!
- Learn more about our STEM Ambassadors
- Teachers and STEM Ambassadors can take part in online STEM Engagement, On Demand
- STEM Learning 2020 Impact Report released
- Online STEM Academy launches
- New Online Course for STEM Ambassadors and Teachers
- New Handbooks for STEM Ambassadors, Teachers, and Youth Group Leaders
- Other news..