Pontifical University of Salamanca, Spain
The Pontifical University of Salamanca is a Roman Catholic university originating in the city of Salamanca, Spain. The University has an additional campus in Spain’s capital, Madrid.
Salamanca is an ancient city in the region of Castille and León, and its city centre is a UNESCO world heritage site. It is known for its beautiful architecture, authentic Spanish atmosphere and its reputation as a student town, popular especially with international students from all over the world.
Available Subject Areas
- Primary language of teaching is Spanish, courses in some subjects may be available in English.
- Grading system: 10-0
- Estimated number of places: 4-6 full-year or 8-12 semester places
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Nominated by Sending Institution
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow financial support
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Salamanca Airport (SLM). Salamanca has a small airport with connections to Barcelona and Paris. The best option is to fly to Madrid and then continue on to Salamanca by train or bus