Babes Bolyai University, Romania
Babes Bolyai University (Universitatea Babes-Bolyai) is the largest university in Romania, based in Cluj-Napoca, the second largest city.
Cluj-Napoca has a famous botanical garden and nationally renowned cultural institutions as well as a growing nightlife scene.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year
Available Subject Areas
- Earth Science and Geology
- Language of teaching is English, German, and French.
- Grading system: Grades are allocated on a scale of 1-10, with 5 and above being a pass
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at Babes Bolyai University
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Connect With Go Abroad Students
- Course Listing
- Accommodation available in university residences (shared rooms only)