College of Social Sciences Human Resources
Who are our Human Resources team?
The College HR Team are located within the College office at Florentine House, Room 107, 53 Hillhead Street.
- Head of College Human Resources - Ms Lyn Goodenough ext 2646
- Adam Smith Business School - HR Adviser - Mrs Laura Cunningham ext 7587
- School of Law -HR Adviser - Mrs Gemma Fullarton ext 7587
- School of Social & Political Sciences & College of Social Sciences
HR Adviser - Mrs Alison Carroll ext 1790
- School of Education & School of Interdisciplinary Studies
HR Adviser - Ms Aileen Porter ext 1791
- HR Assistant - Miss Yeeman Fan ext 4056
- Local Resourcing Co-ordinators
- Ms Farhana Nahid ext 4270
- Ms Jenna Crole ext 5158
- Ms Erin Dillon ext 1789
The College HR Team support 5 Schools and the College Administrative Teams, covering all job families. We provide post-recruitment support to managers and employees across the College.
Any enquiries for the College HR Team can be sent to email@example.com
Other HR Contacts
Recruitment and Selection | The Recruitment Team can be contacted on x3822 (for Social Sciences) and are located in Tay House.
Payroll and Pensions | The Payroll and Pensions Team can be contacted on x4400 / x6515 / x5366 (for Pensions) and are located in Tay House.
HR Performance, Pay and Reward | The HR Performance, Pay and Reward Team can be contacted on x3004 and are located in Tay House.
HR System Support | The HR System Support Team can be contacted on x7089 / x7091 and are located in Tay House.
Employee and Organisational Development | The Employee and Organisational Development Team can be contacted on x6977 / x6810 or x2722 and are located in Tay House.
Equality & Diversity | The Equality & Diversity Team can be contacted on X1887 and are located in Tay House.
For further information regarding any of the above HR Services - please visit the University's HR Homepage - http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/humanresources/