Convener: Vice Principal and Head of College
Deputy Convener: to be confirmed
Membership: All staff of the College, together with the associated student representatives. 5 MA (Social Sciences); 2 LLB; 2 BAcc; 5 Education, 2 Interdisciplinary Studies, 5 Postgraduate Taught; 5 Postgraduate Research; SRC College Convener.
In attendance:Head of Academic and Student Administration
Frequency of meetings: twice each academic session
- To provide a forum for the discussion of College strategies, plans, policies and performance, in relation to Research and Knowledge transfer, Learning and Teaching and Internationalisation, with staff and associated student representatives.
- To help facilitate the fulfilment of the agreed duties of College by receiving for discussion reports from members of the College Management Group on the development and delivery of College strategy and of performance against existing targets.
- The Council may also receive for discussion associated University-level plans and reports.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of University strategies, plans, policies and performance through presentations by Vice-Principals on an annual basis.
- To receive reports of all College functional committees.
Agenda, papers and minutes are available from the College Council site on Sharepoint.
To be announced