PGR Induction for those commencing PhD, LLM, MPhil and MRes in session 2020-2021, dates to be confirmed.
- Research Training Programme - Professor Anja Neundorf
- The Ethics of Research in the Social Sciences - Dr Muir Houston
- Introduction to LEADS - Dr Amanda Pate
- Introduction to the Careers Service - Mrs Katrina Gardner
- Financial Aid - Mr Alan McConnell
- For general enquiries please contact the Research Training Programme Administrator email@example.com
- Guide to Self Enrol on MyCampus - PGR students (for LLM, MPhil & PhD)
- Research Training Programme Handbook for session 2019-2020
- Researcher Development Programme
Assignment Submission Dates
Assignment dates for session 2020-2021 will be published in early September.
|Research Design (both PGT & PGR courses)||TBC|
|Qualitative Methods (both PGT & PGR courses)||TBC|
|Quantitative Data Analysis||TBC|
|Applied Qualitative Methods||TBC|
|Introduction to Social Theory for Researchers||TBC|
|Generalised Linear Models||TBC|
If you are unable to submit your assignment before the submission date you must complete an Application for Extension to assignment submission deadlines form.
Extension applications should be submitted to the Research Training Programme Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible in advance of the submission deadline. Only applications submitted before the assignment deadline will be considered.
Core Course Outlines
Course outlines for session 2020-2021 to be confirmed. Please contact Research Training Programme Administrator email@example.com
Course outlines 2019-2020: