The College of Social Sciences PGR Induction event for those commencing PhD, LLM, MPhil and MRes in session 2020-2021, dates to be confirmed.
- Research Training Programme - Professor Anja Neundorf
- The Ethics of Research in the Social Sciences - Dr Muir Houston
- Introduction to LEADS - Dr Amanda Pate
- Introduction to the Careers Service - Mrs Katrina Gardner
- Financial Aid - Mr Alan McConnell
Assignment Submission Dates
Assignment dates for session 2019-2020 will be published in early September.
|Research Design (both PGT & PGR courses)||18th Dec 2019|
|Qualitative Methods (both PGT & PGR courses)||8th Jan 2020|
|Quantitative Data Analysis||TBC|
|Applied Qualitative Methods||14th April 2020|
|Introduction to Social Theory for Researchers||April 2020|
|Generalised Linear Models||TBC|
If you are unable to submit your assignment before the submission date you must complete an Application for Extension to assignment submission deadlines form.
Extension applications should be submitted to the Research Training Programme Administrator email@example.com as soon as possible in advance of the submission deadline. Only applications submitted before the assignment deadline will be considered.
Core Course Outlines
Course outlines for session 2019-2020