The College of Social Sciences PGR Induction event (for new PhD and MRes students) for session 2019-2020 will take place on Friday 20th September 2019. A repeat session will be held on 10th January 2020 for students arriving in semester two. Further details will be released in summer.
Presentations from the 18/19 event:
Assignment Submission Dates
Assignment dates for sessin 2019-2020 will be published in early September.
|Research Design (both PGT & PGR courses)||12th Dec 2018|
|Qualitative Methods (both PGT & PGR courses)||9th Jan 2019|
|Quantitative Data Analysis||15th April 2019|
|Applied Qualitative Methods||8th April 2019|
|Introduction to Social Theory for Researchers||11th April 2019|
If you are unable to submit your assignment before the submission date you must complete an Application for Extension to assignment submission deadlines form.
Extension applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible in advance of the submisison deadline. Only applications submitted before the assignment deadline will be considered.
Core Course Outlines
- Research Design - course outline 2018/19 (MSc students only)
- Research Design - course outline 2018/19 (PhD & MRes students only)
- Qualitative Methods course outline 2018/19 (MSc students only)
- Qualitative Methods course outline 2018/19 (PhD and MRes students only)
- Introduction to Social Theory for Researchers - course outline 2018/19
- Applied Qualitative Methods - core course outline 2018/19
- Quantitative Data Analysis - course outline 2018/19